Clay shows off Enduro Bikes at World Trial

ACR Tom

Clay came out to see and learn about the world trials event , great showing by GAS GAS for sure chech out the results at www.natc.com we swept it ! The enduro bikes were looked at real hard by some of us ! Thanks for coming out so we could see some of the new models . The last world round in the USA was in 2008 I hope it comes back much sooner . The riders all rode hard but there is only one winner each day and both days it was a Gas Gas ! For those of you that missed it there will be a bunch of nationals this year you can go to it is great cross trianing ?

Holy cow! I didn't know those things could be done on a motorcycle! It was an awesome event and I got to meet a lot of guys that I had exchanged emails and phone calls with. I hope they bring it back to the US next year.

Holy cow! I didn't know those things could be done on a motorcycle! It was an awesome event and I got to meet a lot of guys that I had exchanged emails and phone calls with. I hope they bring it back to the US next year.

Wish I would have looked around more, I was kicking the tires on the Beta enduro smoker and said to my friends "I wonder if Clay has any Sherco's or Gassers here".
I wanted to get a prime spot on section #5 so I skipped working my way thru the remaining bike pits to get a jump on the other spectators.
Sure wish it wasn't a 11 hours drive for me, would love to see the TKO when they send them up section #9. Think that is where the Husky went up in flames last year.

Yep, 9 is where Kyle Redman's husky burned during Tue TKO...they have named that section Redman's Campfire.

I went down for Sunday only and didn't spend much time in the paddock. I can't afford a new trials bike after just buying the new 300xc, so I stayed away from the tents...but I didn't see any enduros around the gg tent. I would have liked to have met Clay.

I ride trials down there a few times a year, it is a load of fun, very challenging, and has greatly improved my technical abilities on the big bike. In fact, I bought the GG enduro because of the belief that a trails company can build a more balanced bike with better centralized and lower (to the ground) weight. If the Sherco had been around a few months ago I would have one of those...my trials is a sherco and is fantastic.

the battle at the end of the day on sunday between Raga and Boe was awsom , I am looking forward into seeing the national in NY and doing the wine tour !

I was there on Friday and Saturday. I left late Saturday afternoon because my daughter's 15th birthday was on Sunday. I was parked just across the road from the GG trials tent which was near the Beta tent too so you were close Boom Boom.
It was a great event and I really enjoyed watching it.

I was there on Friday and Saturday. I left late Saturday afternoon because my daughter's 15th birthday was on Sunday. I was parked just across the road from the GG trials tent which was near the Beta tent too so you were close Boom Boom.
It was a great event and I really enjoyed watching it.

Well that makes me feel better then....my wife and I went on Sunday and while I was looking at the Betas and Ossas, I was wondering if you were there.

We went to Sections 1,2,3,8,9,10,11 & 12. Got some great videos. Met some really neat people from all over. It was just a great weekend all around. Took the toyhauler up with the dual sport in the back. Found an RV park about 40 miles north of Sequatchie up on a mountain top. Saturday, the wife and I just tooled around on the dual sport, looking at the beautiful country.
Toni_Bou.jpg

Back