Cool Clip

I do too. Thought about getting one, but the subframe is welded to the main frame, one piece. Its also wide there with the pegs and pipe, so I imagine it will hit and bend easy in a tip over. Stupid design for a new otherwise cool bike. Most insurance co.s will total a bike with a bent frame, any bend, even a weak steering stop, like on a Ducati.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I do too. Thought about getting one, but the subframe is welded to the main frame, one piece. Its also wide there with the pegs and pipe, so I imagine it will hit and bend easy in a tip over. Stupid design for a new otherwise cool bike. Most insurance co.s will total a bike with a bent frame, any bend, even a weak steering stop, like on a Ducati.

Did not notice that. I was to busy drooling on my local triumph dealers floor. Wait til you can swing a leg over one, it feels sooo good! :D

As I watched the vid, I wondered how much heavier than my DR650, these things would be...Cool bikes for sure. Don't think I'll be riding one of those or mine, with that kind of precision.

Yeah, really got my attention, especially for an adventure bike. In a few years I'll be in the market for a pavement focused adv bike, hope they change it.

Back