Coupla shots from the Giff

liv2day

Platinum Level Site Supporter
Need to get a ride report crafted and posted, still have to sift through a bunch of video too. Anyway, here are a few shots from our trek up to Gifford Pinchot.

Such a frickin' awesome place to ride :cool:

Stopped along trail 265 with Mt Adams in the background

163759369.jpg

Mother nature decided this road needed to change - made finding the trail head interesting...lol.

163759372.jpg

Hmmm...the trail used to cross here; not anymore.

163759460.jpg

Only day it rained...and we got soaked.

163759477.jpg

Mt Adams from the Juniper Ridge trail...frickin' epic.

163759695.jpg

Juniper Ridge is a fantastic trail, if you don't mind heights and a bit of exposure.

163759701.jpg

The Devil's Staircase is always a treat...lol

163759705.jpg

Took a friggin' stick to the radiator a LONG WAY from base camp; Quicksteel held for the trek back (need a radiator guys...any ideas?)

163759716.jpg

Mother Nature chose to change this part of the road too.

163759718.jpg

Great crew to hit the Giff with.

163759522.jpg

Great pics Brad!

Wow! Had read about the winter damage, but that's terrible. Are you aware of any plans to repair? Makes it pretty difficult to get to blue lake I'd imagine.

Looks like you guys had a great trip though. Haven't been up this year. Thinking about trying Naches instead. Looks and sounds awesome.

Ebay for a radiator.

yep just received a set of winner racing radiators from china for $120 a pair and they look pretty factory.

they have a brace across the front that i think i may need to remove to be able to fit my radiator braces like yours but otherwise they look great

Back