Cr300x

Based on history - it will never happen. This is the logic that american honda will employ...

"We can't build that because it will compete with our crf250x sales...."

They make decisions as if they own the whole market... This is the reason KTM did so well back in the 90s... - When American Honda was pushed to sell a CRE250 2 stroke - they said something similar - "we can't do that because it will hurt our XR sales..."

Another thought crossed my mind - they make *so* much money on CRF250X and CRF450X top ends that they will never make a 2 stroke enduro - it will hurt their revenue from part sales....

jeff

For the last how many years, this rumor pops up on April Fools Day and drives the masses wild for about 9 months afterward. Seriously, friend of mine works in Honda R&D and says the US will see a Honda 2 stroke about the same time pigs begin to fly.

In other words....maybe! ;)

for the last how many years, this rumor pops up on april fools day and drives the masses wild for about 9 months afterward. Seriously, friend of mine works in honda r&d and says the us will see a honda 2 stroke about the same time pigs begin to fly.

In other words....maybe! ;)

rofl :D:D:D

Back