EC 250 Six-days Pics

ever get the tbm mag?? I came across one at barnes and noble .. other than the $8 or $10 import mag price tag ... seemed like apretty good mag. As bad as the british are at speaking english .. they do seem to have a way with words.

I sooooooo love the white. Wonder when they're gonna make that stuff available. Maybe Polisport will for a reasonable price.

Skidad

Damn sexy! Although that whale tail fender extention wouldn't last 5 miles of
Southern Ohio Singletrack. Neither would the chain guard.

Chain guide works great (GasGas and Husky have been using these for years).

Wrap around fork guards are better than KTM's. They are two piece with a clip at the back instead of the 1 piece design on KTMs. Easier installation.

The bikes in Greece didn't have the huge extension...

Biggest thing I liked about my bike in Greece was the suspension. The Sachs stuff is AWESOME right out of the box. I didn't make any adjustments at all to the suspension and it was great for the ISDE. Sag was already bang on the money, didn't turn the clickers at all.

The tail fender extension is only a token gesture by the factory towards homologation. It already has lines etched into it for where your hacksaw needs to go ;)

The bike you see in the picture is European spec, homologated & fully street legal. I removed the indicators/flashers and the horn for the customer as they would only get trashed first time out.

The 'Six days' models are the same price as a standard EC250. Great value when they look this good I reckon ! :)

I'm pretty sure you could get your Gasgas dealer to source you a complete 'six-days' plastics kit. Generally, the plastics come from the gasgas factory with the graphics already applied. It would transform a 2008 EC 250 or 300 very nicely for a not unreasonable amount of cash.

By the way, you can see the pics in better detail here :

http://fergus.smugmug.com/gallery/6177163_nfxxZ#389522002_uCXgk

There are also one or 2 extra pics there not shown on TBM forum.

Six Days Plastics

I can get any newer style gas gas the six days plastic kit with graphics, (for 2009 it will be a option you can choose) but I can order replacements, so let me know if anybody wants a set

Back