enduropuro.it

Nicktamps

hi. ive recently made an order with this company online. some of the parts were on back order with a 2 day waiting time. this was on sunday and my order still hasnt been updated to show they have shipped it or anything. i have emailed them and facebook messaged them but havent received a response. has anyone had any bad dealings with them? i presume they are legit. im from the UK and it says on their website if you phone them they only have italian speaking customer services.

thanks
nick

I have never bought anything from them, but have discussed several (used) items with them. They seem ok and knowledgeable enough to me. But it tok some days to get an answer sometimes. I would say they are ok, just give them some time and they will sort it out.

I have bought parts from them a few months ago. They e-mailed me that one part is on back-order and another part is not available in the required quantity. All communication was over e-mail.
They are Italians and that means that time is something different there. It took about three weeks till I had the shipment. Considering that we (I am in Austria) have a border with Italy this is a VERY long time.

But in the end all was good.

Back