Erzberg prolog run

Very cool. I would love to do Erzberg in my lifetime. Very envious of you. :D

I thought that was cool you put a card in your spokes too, I thought I was only one!! J/K (I saw the tear offs)

hahahah that's what I thought when I looked at the video, just like a card in the spokes or like the bike switches to four stroke when up to speed

Nice work mate.
As others have said, "I wish I could get there".
Cheers Mark

So, its kind of like the Pikes Peak Hillclimb in that you are racing the clock. Does your time determine whether you get to ride the Hare Scrambles portion?

So, its kind of like the Pikes Peak Hillclimb in that you are racing the clock. Does your time determine whether you get to ride the Hare Scrambles portion?
Yep fastest 500 get to start the HS, a bit Of a chalk and cheese situation where you go from doing an average of about 70km/h in the prologue to 5km/h in the HS. Still amazes me how these trials experts still manage to do the prologue in the top 50!

Very cool!! You were definitely getting with the program! I would hate to see what a fella would look like if he crashed at those speeds.

Very cool!! You were definitely getting with the program! I would hate to see what a fella would look like if he crashed at those speeds.
I am surprised that knighter's helmet cam footage of his crash has not appeared on the net, saw he was wearing a gopro at the start gate - but maybe like me the battery only lasted for 2 seconds of the prologue run lol!

As other's have said, well done for having a crack!!!

Loved the last minute or so when you have the gasser absolutely pinned, hate to think what speeds you were doing at that point.

Bloody awesome!!!!

Back