First race of the year in the bag!!

spooly

19e879451538f2379b53491bdab1e55b.jpg

I lost the side plastic when I went to hit the wet brakes and notting happened causing me to have a coming together with an embankment. . the front mudguard came off from hitting the jumps a bit hard lol ..I might need some suspension work done. ...

Looks like you had fun. I don't envy you for having to clean all that mud off though. Looks like you've got 20 pounds of mud packed up on your pipe and radiators from losing the fender!

I have a crude guard behind the pipe and around the manifold..but it can only stop so much.. I rode 2 hours without the mudguard eating mud and spray. . the worst was riding down a stream section..

Guessing you didn't have any problems with dust, huh...LOL.

That's one dirty bike, definitely don't envy the clean-up on that once you were home.

Looks like fun though, how'd she handle the abuse besides the shroud and fender?

I'll be watching the vid shortly :D

Guessing you didn't have any problems with dust, huh...LOL.

That's one dirty bike, definitely don't envy the clean-up on that once you were home.

Looks like fun though, how'd she handle the abuse besides the shroud and fender?

I'll be watching the vid shortly :D
it handled like a pig with mustard on its hole! set up was a shambles tbh.. but it's trail and error atm..

Back