For Sale 05 Gas Gas EC250 $2500

Bandit9

Platinum Level Site Supporter
2005 Gas Gas EC250 purchased brand new from Jim Cook w/Smackover Motorsports, who is a personal friend of mine in April of 2005 by my main riding buddy Paul Cantrelle. I then purchased it from him in May of 2007. The bike is fully loaded and in great running condition. Not a thing needed to be added except fuel to ride. Suspension is awesome and will blow your mind. I purchased this as an Enduro bike, but decided to hang it up after only 2 Enduros in 2007 b/c I started a business and can't get injured again. Bike has only been rode in my yard since Jan 19th. Bike is located in Louisiana, however, I am willing to drive to Ark, OK, Miss, East TX to meet up or deliver the bike. The bike has the following accessories:

ICO Pro Comp w/thumbswitch
FMF Gnarly Pipe (no dings) w/Flatlands guard
FMF Turbine Core II
Custom tool box under rear fender
Flatlands Radiator guards
Flatlands Skid Plate
Chain guide (don't know the Brand, but this thing is stout!)
Suspenision revalved by Shane Baronet of Straightline Suspension fame.
Handguards with Triple clamp mounts
Powervalve Expansion chamber spacer
Brake snake on both shifter and brake pedal
Rear brake caliper cooling fins
Moose rear disk guard
Grease zerks installed on all lubricating points (There are about 10 of them on the linkage, swingarm pivot, brake pedal pivot)
Fastway F3 footpegs (adjustable height kind)
Michelin S12's with about 6 rides on them.
The good YZ kickstarter

FYI, the seat cover is still fine, but it does have a tear in it that I simply taped over. Never bothered me. Graphics/plastics show the usual wear associated with woods riding.

5 pics are attached. I have several other pictures of the bike that can be emailed to anyone interested. Also I can take any pics that one might want to see.

Also, I'm friends with many people on this site (Jim Cook, Boomhauer, GasGasman, Dave Smith) who have rode with me and can attest to the bikes condition and to my character. I'm a straight up sort of guy.

Contact me if interested at blanco9@bellsouth.net or by phone 337-280-7005

Chris Blanco

Attachments

• GasGasLeftSide.JPG
    GasGasLeftSide.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 89
  • rightside.JPG
    rightside.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 95
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 42
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Controls.JPG
    Controls.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
No Street title. However, I have the regular title which does not say "Off Road Only". That should make getting a street title for it a piece of cake.

I have the rear light with the little cool sano rear mud flap that has never been used. The previous owner, Paul, cracked the headlight and removed it, I never needed it. It's all in a box. Cracked headlight shell and all. You would have to get a rear break pressure switch and plug it in. He just snipped the wires on the one that is on the bike. Just unscrew it and put the new one on. I have two boxes full of parts and take offs. We always kept our worn out parts to use as back ups for use in a pinch. Plus some other misc new parts I've yet to put on. It's been a while, but I know for sure I have a brand new throttle cable still in the wrapper I was planning on installing. Nothing wrong with old one, I was just being a good boy scout by having a spare with me in case the stocker ever went. I think I have brand new front and rear wheel bearings for it too. All of it goes with the bike.

Back