For sale 2014 Gas Gas EC300R $4500 (New Jersey)

May the Husky treat you great we will miss you around here . Maybe the new Gassser will bring you back someday .

May the Husky treat you great we will miss you around here . Maybe the new Gassser will bring you back someday .

I really liked my Gas 300 and will always regard it in high esteem. I am just looking for a lighter more aggressive bike for hare scramble racing and can only afford one bike at a time right now.

I would think that the change from Keihin to Mikuni is the root of the jetting issues.

That could be part of the problem. But the airbox on both KTM and Husky has significantly changed in 2017. It is much smaller and the inlet holes are 1/3rd the size of previous years.

I love to eat certain foods but have a restricted diet . Same is true with my choice of dirt bikes .So good luck with the Husky since they are now White KTMs they are much better than the BMW bread bikes . You are rite that there are lots of choices between options . I am looking forward to years of gasgas bikes. My 1984 Husky 510 made my CFO tell me NEVER AGAIN for a Husky ever . It was a piece of S**T . The only issue my buddy has with his is the handling / forks / shock and the carb .

Back