Front Tire Help Please

gasser

I'm looking for a low to intermediately priced tire that will last and give good traction in hard pack, mud, wet rocks, and wet clay. I live in Tennessee where we have very little sand but lots of loose rocks. I have Tubliss on both ends and like to run stiff sidewall tires at only 4-6 psi. I'm going to try a Sedona 907 on the rear and looking for a front that will compliment it well. I have been running a Pirelli XCMS which is moderately priced ($65-70) but the following tires seem to be well liked by members here on the forum so I'm considering them as well: IRC ve35 ($52), Sedona 887 IT ($47), Kenda Washougal Sticky ($52)

AT81. I ride in the same terrain and it is the best front tire I have used yet. They can be picked up for $80-90 about anywhere

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ken Iv been running the MX887 for some time now(2-3 years) not the best tire but by no means the worst. CycleGear has them on sale often I just got a rear $55 $45 for a front. I run ultra heavy duty tubes and found 9 PSI is good you may have to play with the pressure to get the traction you like. They have very hard sidewalls and last quite a long time.

Back