FS or Trade--2002 Honda XR 400R

sonorkeith

'02 Honda XR 400R for sale or trade. This bike is in excellent condition and is primarily stock with the following exceptions:

Gordon Modifications(airbox, re-jetted, exhaust drilled)
Uni-Filter
IMS shifter
Pro-Taper aluminum bars
Barkbusters
fender bag
route chart holder

The bike runs excellent and looks great. The plastic is all good with the typical minor scratches from riding.The bikes starts VERY easily and is perfectly jetted, pulls like a tractor. It has a clear Ohio title

I bought this bike to get back into riding after losing everything in a divorce. I love it but I would rather be on a 2 stroke again. I had the chance to ride a friends EC 250 recently and loved the power delivery. That being said, I would be interested in trading for a titled bike, 200, 250 or 300 in comparable condition, or I'm asking $2100.00

Questions, please e-mail me at Keithdrummer69@yahoo.com or call me at 740-438-9135. I can send pics via e-mail as well

**PRICE REDUCED for QUICK sale!!** Asking $1800.00

Last edited:
**price Reduced**--$1900.00

Found a Gasser I want to buy, therefore, the price is reduced to make this happen asap. NOW ASKING $1800.00!!! If you have questions or would like more pics, please e-mail me at Keithdrummer69@yahoo.com

Still open to trades for the right GasGas or KTM 2 stroke if this doesn't sell

Last edited:
Back