FSR 07 Gas Milage

woodsy

New to this forum.
bought my 07 new ,after a drz.
5000 km ,had to replace tp switch after a particularly wet ride .(coroded connection)
love the bike ,only beef was the hard seat (now sorted ) and small fuel tank, i will order one from clarkes,
only getting 80 km per tank.?
Question 1 what do others get ?
Question 2 is the original lean map tuneable ie for transport sections.

Yeah I get 80kms per tank in single track. I have a Clark tank coming for it.
Keep the electrical connections clean and you will have no worries. Use an electrical grease or Lanotec.. I choose to check and keep them dry regularly.

I wouldn't run between both maps personally. I can get over 100km on fire trails with the standard tank.

I have a softer seat now. Higher and more cushion.. Although if you go through your dealer they can get you an 08 seat cheaper than retail as there was a deal going on for 07 owners..

Mine will go a little over 40 miles easy riding on stock tank. You could switch maps, i did it on my 05 but i dont know how much it helped the mileage.

When in the lean mode the power just feels flat. Plug the wires together and go for a ride.

Lean is also louder.
I rode an enduro with the wires plugged together because I was worried about fuel mileage but the bike ran hotter and was annoyingly loud.

http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2466

CIMG7663copy.jpg

Back