Gas Gas ec 250 2013

Gassercc250

Hi guys, just bought a new to me gasser ec 250 2013 for a absolute steal of a price. It has done 18hrs. I also own a 2009 cc 250 with a 300 cylinder on it, I'm going to sell that soon . I came to know that bike pretty well. Has anybody any tips/things to look out for on this '13 model? I had a quick blast on it for 10 minutes this afternoon, it rides much lighter than it feels when picking up onto a stand. Jetting is pretty rich, not checked what's in it, but will do over the course of the week. Thanks

Welcome, seal up the air box seams and check your impeller clearance.

Last edited:
Yep , On my to do list :) Can't wait to have a proper ride out on it. I also own a 300 Beta. That is a real nice bike, but i have a soft spot for the gassers too! I dismissed them for year until my dad bought an ex Wayne Braybrook GAS GAS 300 EC, I loved the bike! It had done last man Standing and Hells Gate, It looked rough , the frame was a mess underneath, but what a motor, the thing never let us down! So reliable ( Even tho it was mostly held up by cable ties! lol).

Seal up the steering lock opening to keep water out .

If the needle is a noz? series a Suzuki ned? will drop straight in and give u a leaner bottom end and give smooth,progressive throttling (although it feels less grunty)
Open up the drain plug in airbox or remove as it blocks very easily.
If the fork feels aggressive and out of sync with rear shock its due to too much rebound front

Not sure on needle. Did the gasses ever come with a noz as std? I like the noz series needles, pretty easy to dial the bike in with them.

Back