Gas Gas EnduroCross/TrialsCross Team

GAS GAS 360

Site Sponsor
Hello to All.

We are making this announcement and like to say a few words.

As GREAT things have happened this year See @GASGAS360 & @360Stunts (Twitter) Riders Ryan Sandoval, Lexi Pechout, Phil Smage, Michael Salsman have done extremely well thus far this season on behalf of the "Factory" GASGAS even though we have been knocked down by those against the team "No Names" here in AMERICA.

Thanks to our Team competing in X Games International, X Games Los Angeles, AMA EnduroCross, FIM Australia, FIM ISDE2013 we have been placed in Viewership on television in front of over 40 million people this year alone, we have been in 13 magazines across the globe, and 21 radio interviews with ESPN, FOX, & Clear Channel Radio along with a fan base about to break 1 million.

So show your support, tell your GasGas Dealers both Enduro & Trials, Tell your Importers you like & want the exposure of GASGAS360 & 360 Stunts which will only increase the Brand in America and help make it stronger to continue and that they should get involved.

We want to come out to the Dealerships, We do guest appearances & LIVE Shows, as well.

So give us a shout out follow us as we are your ONLY FACTORY ENDUROCROSS/TRIALSCROSS & X GAMES GASGAS TEAM in AMERICA.

Thank You Everyone.

Thats great news about your team. But i'm a little confused about your Factory sponsorship? Is it with other manufactureres as well? Why is Lexi going to ride a Fantic? Maybe you can clear up any confusion?

GASGAS Spain promised to supply Lexi with a motorcycle then ................................ So she was offered a Fantic from Canadian supplier which has a GAS GAS Motor so they went with that.

Confusion is easily cleared up it takes what's promised to keep moving forward.

Having ridden a GG for a while now I still feel the GG is missing a hot market in the extreme Enduro events and I think the GG is better suited to these events than the dominant KTM. It is more trials-like and puts the power down better but they only send Dougie Lampkin to the odd event so how about looking into some of the extreme events (roof of Africa is in November?!)

We would love that but sorry to say short on the 25K it would take to get there & race.
We have been invited to race Pikes Peak next year which we are doing as well as the International X Games, US X Games, and few other.

GASGAS Spain promised to supply Lexi with a motorcycle then ................................ So she was offered a Fantic from Canadian supplier which has a GAS GAS Motor so they went with that.

Confusion is easily cleared up it takes what's promised to keep moving forward.

What do the dots mean??

Hello to All.

We are making this announcement and like to say a few words.

As GREAT things have happened this year See @GASGAS360 & @360Stunts (Twitter) Riders Ryan Sandoval, Lexi Pechout, Phil Smage, Michael Salsman have done extremely well thus far this season on behalf of the "Factory" GASGAS even though we have been knocked down by those against the team "No Names" here in AMERICA.

Thanks to our Team competing in X Games International, X Games Los Angeles, AMA EnduroCross, FIM Australia, FIM ISDE2013 we have been placed in Viewership on television in front of over 40 million people this year alone, we have been in 13 magazines across the globe, and 21 radio interviews with ESPN, FOX, & Clear Channel Radio along with a fan base about to break 1 million.

So show your support, tell your GasGas Dealers both Enduro & Trials, Tell your Importers you like & want the exposure of GASGAS360 & 360 Stunts which will only increase the Brand in America and help make it stronger to continue and that they should get involved.

We want to come out to the Dealerships, We do guest appearances & LIVE Shows, as well.

So give us a shout out follow us as we are your ONLY FACTORY ENDUROCROSS/TRIALSCROSS & X GAMES GASGAS TEAM in AMERICA.

Thank You Everyone.

Where is some of the stuff you have been in? Got any links? I have been looking and cant seem to find anything. 13 mags? Which ones? I would really like to see what your team is all about. Thanks!

Where is some of the stuff you have been in? Got any links? I have been looking and cant seem to find anything. 13 mags? Which ones? I would really like to see what your team is all about. Thanks!

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response Scotty! He is probably out right now making GasGas a household name.....or bashing our importer! :mad:

Back