Gas Gas Ride 05-12-12

bowhunter007

It was hot(at least for the PNW), And the trails near perfect. A good group of guys, 6 in all. 5 gassers, 1 Yami thumper. REVERUP led through the "Good stuff". I brought up the rear most of the time. Bringing up the rear was a good spot for me...I had trouble keeping the rubber on the road. I'm mastering the art of falling down, getting up, then catching up. A couple of odd trailside fixes, and back in for burgers...and something to drink. Thanks to Roscoe for the leadout & vittles. Thanks to everyone for a good time. I think we had 3 cameras, so videos will pop up as people have time to edit & post.

http://youtu.be/xFTMjG1GSjc

Last edited:
Is it my computer or is anyone else getting a validation error when trying to view the vid?

FYI, I don't even wanna hear about how hot it was(LOL)...........105 today and I went riding. Not for long, but I did ride!!! :D

105 degrees! Geez, I'm not sure I could function in that kind of weather. I love it when people exclaim..."But it's a dry heat".:cool: A hundred degrees is a hundred degrees in my book. I actually prefer winter riding:eek: At least Pacific Northwest winter riding.

I'm uploading the counterpoint video, the guy being followed. I'll post the link in a couple of minutes. The PBR at the BBQ was the pot of gold at the end of the Roscoe rainbow.

I'm uploading the counterpoint video, the guy being followed. I'll post the link in a couple of minutes. The PBR at the BBQ was the pot of gold at the end of the Roscoe rainbow.
Is it not strange, how good a semi cold beer tastes after following Roscoe through the woods:D

Very nice, the foliage makes it seem like it would be nice and chilly riding.

105 degrees! Geez, I'm not sure I could function in that kind of weather. I love it when people exclaim..."But it's a dry heat".:cool: A hundred degrees is a hundred degrees in my book. I actually prefer winter riding:eek: At least Pacific Northwest winter riding.

Well, it was dry! No amount of water from my camelbak could cool me off after awhile. This pic is kinda what it felt like.
NedDirtFace.jpg

Sorry, I think I almost hi-jacked your thread.

Nice video Phil! At 5:58 you start hearing my custom on the fly, carb tune(pipe broken right at silencer). I rode that trail the first time this winter. A lot of the roots and rocks I discovered using the Braisle method.:rolleyes:

Back