Goodies for Sale: Flexx bars, triple clamp, SUB mount

SpeedyManiac

Cleaning out the storage bin of spare parts. I've had 2 bikes for the past 2 seasons but I'm selling a bike and have some spare parts to get rid of.

Fasstco Flexx bars - 12 degree enduro bend, bar bends are tapped for ATEK inserts, includes bar pad and 4 sets of durometers, used, but still straight and in great shape. $200 plus shipping

_MG_8681.jpg

BRP/Scotts triple clamp - silver anodizing, scotts engraving on it, but it's manufactured by BRP. Has the start of a groove forming from the control cables rubbing. Hardly noticeable and will not affect the structural integrity of the clamp. $130 plus shipping

_MG_8687.jpg

BRP/Scotts SUB mount - silver anodizing, scotts engraving (covered by BRP sticker right now). Same as BRP sub mount. Like new. $100 plus shipping

_MG_8682.jpg

_MG_8688.jpg

If someone wants both the triple clamp and SUB mount I'll sell them together for $200 plus shipping.

I'm located in Rossland, BC, Canada but live 6 miles from the USA border so shipping to a USA address will be cheap and fast.

I accept money orders, cheques (no dirtbags) or paypal. Buyer pays paypal fees.

Sub Mount and Triple

My bike is a 2003 EC 250 with a WP fork.
Will there be any problems with the fit?
I don't suppose you have the bolt on tower too?
I'm assuming the bar size is 1 1/8?

BTW I spoke to James at Scotts earlier this week and they quoted me $338 for all three pieces.

Howie

The top triple clamp is the same on all gassers. This triple clamp fits my 01 EC200 (WP 43mm), 07 EC250 (48mm Ohlins) and 09 EC250 (48mm Sachs). I know it also fits the 45mm Zokes.

I do have a cut down bolt on tower that I was planning on keeping. I could probably include it for a total of $240 + shipping (triple clamp, sub mount and tower). It's for oversize bars (1 1/8").

question do you know if the sub mount will fit on the o7 triple clamp i know you have the ollins fork just thought id ask another question what rubbers or elastomers i think there called did you like the best on your flexx bars i just bought a set havent tried them out yet lots of snow here in penticton

by the way look forward to the 09 tree hugger last year was awsome even with the rain

SUB mount does not fit the stock triple clamp. The mounting bolts are a larger diameter so you need a Scotts/BRP triple clamp.

I run the yellow durometers in my flexx bars. I have hand issues and the Flexx bars make a huge difference.

If you still have them then, bring them to the dez100. If I see them dangling in front of me I probably wouldn't be able to resist them:D
Are special adapters required to mount barkbusters?

Yes. There's two options for the barkbuster mounts - BRP makes some units or Fasstco makes their own. I'm in the process of getting some fasstco mounts (I have modified BRP units currently) so once I do some testing with the Fasstco mounts I will be selling whichever ones I don't end up using. Both work, but for me I have a tendency to be hard on bark busters and bark buster mounts so I need something strong. Trail riders probably won't ever have a problem.

Bars and SUB mount are sold.

Will sell the triple clamp (BRP/Scotts, grey colour). $130 plus shipping.

Might sell my black BRP triple clamp and SUB mount with bolt on damper tower once I get my new SUB mount. Make me an offer and I'll decided if I'll sell it.

Back