Help finding plastics/graphics

SS109

I'm in the process of rebuilding my '11 EC250R and want to get new oem plastics and graphics. Anyone know where I can purchase the 2011 Six Days plastic/graphics kit from in the US? Checked CPD Direct, Halls, and a few others online and found nothing. Motocrosscenter says they'll ship to me but want $280 US :eek: to ship it and the other parts I'll be purchasing.

kit-plasticos-y-adhesivos-gas-gas-six-days-mexico-2011-validos-gas-gas-2007-2011.jpg

I'm in the process of rebuilding my '11 EC250R and want to get new oem plastics and graphics. Anyone know where I can purchase the 2011 Six Days plastic/graphics kit from in the US? Checked CPD Direct, Halls, and a few others online and found nothing. Motocrosscenter says they'll ship to me but want $280 US :eek: to ship it and the other parts I'll be purchasing.

kit-plasticos-y-adhesivos-gas-gas-six-days-mexico-2011-validos-gas-gas-2007-2011.jpg

Last time I looked, CPD had a 6D rear fender (that's a fender WITH the correct decal) Side panel decals were in stock at the time too. I found a guy on Epay in Turkey that made super hi-quality decal sets for 6D (98% correct)

Look up my past postings.

Back