HELP! Looking to trade for some plastic for my 99 EC300.

flatout111

I recently bought a 99 EC300. I'm looking to give it some appearance TLC.

Does anyone have any front and rear fenders and shrouds either in blue, pink(light red) or black that is of this year model (or will def fit a 99 EC300) that you would be willing to trade for some misc bike parts? I already have some pink shrouds so for pink would just need front and rear fenders. For black and blue would need all pieces.

If anyone has anything that could help me and is in very good condition PLEASE pm me or reply and I will send a list of some various parts I would trade including lots of KTM parts, sprockets, old plastic, Tag handlebars, grips, old Doma racing exhausts and more.

I've priced new plastics up at gofasters but I honestly got the bike at a great price and not sure I want to spend 1/3 of what I bought bike for on 3 or 4 pieces of plastic if you get my drift.

Thanks, everyone!

I have a box of stuff,, not sure what is left. or what is left usable that is.. The 99 shrouds are both screws covered by the seat or is the upper one visible? The 97 both are covered by the seat. I think I have a good set of pinkish(red) stock shrouds with the cartoonish graphics. I took them off as they turned too pink.. left the bike in my truck one day out in the sun at work.. its all it took, was already 3 years old at that point(97 bike).

Cool. If you will please see what you have. I am also seeking a kickstand and kickstand bracket for an EC300.

Looking shrouds and front and rear fenders for the 99 EC300. Any color but yellow.

Btw, can you send me or post a pic of the pink shrouds with the cartoonish graphics? Not sure what they look like and curious to see the color as well after being in sun.

Back