help me identify these parts!

Jeremyxc300

I recently picked up my 2000 xc300 and i got a big box of stuff for it and these were in it, from the looks of it, it was a steering stabilizer setup? if it was what brand? there is not stabilizer in the box. Any other ideas?

i hope the pics aren't giant, sorry if they are

Looks like the parts for a top mount damper. Collar and bracket, but no damper included. No idea which brand.

Too short, looks like a sub mount tower to me. Yes, triple clamp hand guard mounts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thanks guys, im pretty sure that they aren't hand guard mounts, but i could be wrong, i'll compare them to the mounts on the polisport guards that are currently on the bike. I am about positive it is a sub mount tower, but i havn't seen one that looks like this one before... It does have a resemblance to a scotts mount

Thats my best guess, looks to be a sub mount setup, i need to figure out what damper would fit because i'd love to have one.

I don't think it is a sub-mount because of the relief machined for the bolt head. I guess it would work either way. The tower height might shed some light on that.

the thing i see is that those riser pieces are straight and mine are angled?

Now you have me thinking since they are angled. Do the holes line up with the top 3 clamp bolts? Now I'm back to thinking hand guard mount.

Now you have me thinking since they are angled. Do the holes line up with the top 3 clamp bolts? Now I'm back to thinking hand guard mount.

im about positive that is what they are after comparing to the ones on the bike now, and idk about the tower, i think im just gonna buy a complete damper kit when i get the money...

The tower will be fine, just get a fastway adjustable mount, top or bottom depending on where your tower lines up. And yes, they are the handguard mounts. The angle gives it away.

They are hanguard mounts for sure. I know the guy that used to make those triple clamps. They bolt to the pinch bolts on the top triple clamp then the hand guard bolts to the angled part.

Back