Here are a few picsof me and the red one.

REVERUP

Gold Level Site Supporter
I havent posted any pics this year of me on the red 300. So here are a couple, enjoy! More to come, there are better ones out there I just don't want to pay for em. :)

Tough as nails H.S., at the foot of Mt St. Helens, Toutle Washington.

01018.jpg

01134.jpg

Dirty Dog H.S. Hannegan Speedway, Bellingham Washington

gasdog.jpg

Nice pics Claude. Whats the location? looks fun! Alot like Little Naches in eastern Washington.

Keep the pics coming.

Roscoe

Starvation Ridge GP, Goldendale Washington.

REVERUP BIKE PREPPED AND READY
0019.jpg

REVERUP HOOKNUP
0033-1.jpg

HIGHSPEED ENTER TURN
0036.jpg

POWERING OUT
0037.jpg

Thanks, Ya, 50% or more of our off-road series courses have mx tracks as a part of it.

The top pic is entering the moto track at Riverdale Raceway.

The middle is actually not mx but more GP. This is Starvation Ridge and was this years 24 hour team race. It's very desert like with natural terrain jumps and very high speeds.

The last is at Burnt ridge mx park. This was also a Harescramble but photographers like air so thats where they like to park to get their shot.
The best thing about this shot is it catches me in moto mode with my ICO on.:D Cause I was smack dab in the middle of my enduro season and did not want to take it of and put it back on the following Saturday to be ready for the next enduro. For me there is enough prep work as it is with out having to put that back on also.

This is real world evidence these bikes with the right set up can cross over to do it all. :cool:

Roscoe

Hyde makes swingarm gaurds.

As for the pics those are sweet. Wish there was not so much snow here otherwise I would ride but tomorrow I get to try out Ice racing.

Here is my only ridding pic of the first time I rode the bike.
bikepics-1256141-full.jpg

nick790, as mentioned those are Hyde Racing swing arm guards.

Good luck, and have fun Ice racing 2 strokes 4 life. Nice pic of the red one in its playground.

Roscoe

So do you buy them straight from Hyde Racing? or do they have agents?

I'm in the uk, so shipping may not make cost effective.

I bought mine directly from Hyde. You may be able to order them through your parts shop. Not sure but worth a shot.

Roscoe

Hyde Racing is the U.S. importer of Hyde products. The company itself is Hyde Development and is based in South Africa. They state on their website that they are looking for a european importer. The website for Hyde Development can be found at :

http://www.hydedevelopments.co.za

Jeff

Back