Hi ho, hi ho

TooFastTim

It's off to Aussie we go..

Been offered my dream job in Sydney. We're off as soon as the visas come through.

Sorry Kim, we never did get around to having that beer. Maybe in Sydney..

Are you selling your bikes ?
Might be interested in the Raga

Some pretty good riding around Sydney, just be careful as all offroad bikes needs to be registered (for public land anyway) and they stomp on you pretty hard.

Watch out for those dam snakes, spiders, poisonous plants, aussies etc.

Pretty dam good place, ol Ozzie is and good luck.

Cheers
Kim

Well done, welcome to Orrrssstraaaaaliaaaa. I live in Sydney and go riding with a bunch of like minded looneys from www.dirtbikeworld.net
Maybe catch you on a ride one day..

(O yeah, get a licence and registered bike.)

Are you selling your bikes ?
Might be interested in the Raga

Raga's a keeper for a while. Aussies have a nasty deal where any imported vehicle (second hand or whatever) is liable for duties. A trials bike is easy to dismantle and hide in the container.

The EC went a while ago (must change my sig). I lost my previous job 6 months ago went the US economy went south and they cut back at labs like LBL (previous employers big market). It hit them (previous employers) hard. They're survivng presently but it's a hand-to-mouth existence. But the EC had to go then. Meanwhile I've got a fill-in job at the local uni it's a crap salary but keeps me busy.

Watch out for those dam snakes, spiders, poisonous plants, aussies etc.

Pretty dam good place, ol Ozzie is and good luck.

I'm an ex-South African. I can handle poisonous critters! :p

Thanks for the good wishes Kim

JR: Let me find me feet again and then I'll look at a new EC. Might take a year or so. Meanwhile I'll have the Raga for some trials.

Back