I need a suggest for my 2012 EC250 carburator adjustment

Elfrhdf

Hey guys;

I have a EC250 and I installed a new piston set for my bike. But now i cant use 2. Gear in uphills. The bike need more power. I am using 1. Gear in all uphills but its sliding the reae tyre. When i try uphill in 2. Gear power wanes and engine drowns. Please advise me a carburetor adjusment which provide more power in 2. And 3. Gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try dropping your needle one notch, by raising the clip up toward the top of the needle one notch, and see if this helps. this will lean your air fuel mixture out by just a little bit pretty well all across the rpm range, and it just might get you closer to where you want to be?

Hey guys;

I have a EC250 and I installed a new piston set for my bike. But now i cant use 2. Gear in uphills. The bike need more power. I am using 1. Gear in all uphills but its sliding the reae tyre. When i try uphill in 2. Gear power wanes and engine drowns. Please advise me a carburetor adjusment which provide more power in 2. And 3. Gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like it has more to do with your piston install. I'd be checking the work done there, not the carb. Maybe the power valve linkage is screwed up, or the PV is sticking? Or something else altogether?

Back