is this the 2009 GG EC

Not sure how well it will hold up - but I really like the white/black color scheme on the 4 stroke...

Although, I have to admit I am not a big fan of black rims - they get scratched up and really show their age. If you go natural/silver on the rims - the scratches don't "show".

jeff

Attachments

• white_gasgas.jpg
    white_gasgas.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 60
Me LOVE the new white Gas Gas. And how about them triple clamps? Sweet. I would like to see the white on the 2 strokes as well.

Always have and always will like white. Had a bunch of the early KTM's with the orange frames and white plastics. My favorites for sure. TOTALLY sick of their orange theme.

Skidad in MA

Works for me!!! Nothing a little Soft Scrub can't handle. Very nice loooking bike...Would like to see a 2 stroke in that dress.:cool:

Wish they would loose the black frame, forks, and swingarm.
Black is so hard to keep looking even somewhat clean and new.

I smile when the neighbor spends hours cleaning his black SUV, one day of wind and a little dust, dirty!! Start again. :D :D

I like red, but out of all the bikes I've had silver/grey was the best color as far as cosmetic durability. My Cannondale and '98/'99 KTMs all looked great in silver after a season in the woods. I've had white Hondas and Huskys and they look nice when new, don't show plastic stress marks, but take a bit more work to clean up nice if thats what you want to do, especially the shrouds where the dirt gets rubbed in by your knees. A layer of clear vinyl background material works great on all shrouds to save the plastic/graphics from knee brace abuse, just heat carefully, peel off and replace the worn areas as needed.

I wish i could get white for my 2002 ec 200, my other bike is going white slowly:) it has stood up well now for a couple of years on and off road.
mick.

Attachments

• sat pics 141 - Copy.JPG
    sat pics 141 - Copy.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 41
Back