Japan destruction

I just saw this on the other site...Totally at a loss for words. This will effect Japan for many years.:eek:

I just saw this on the other site...Totally at a loss for words. This will effect Japan for many years.:eek:

It's amazing to me that in just a few minutes they went back to zero in every aspect of their economy. No crops no power, roads and buildings destroyed plus the soil and water will be contaminated for years. They will just have to migrate to a different area.

It's amazing to me that in just a few minutes they went back to zero in every aspect of their economy. No crops no power, roads and buildings destroyed plus the soil and water will be contaminated for years. They will just have to migrate to a different area.

Yes 'Deja vu' does come to mind....

Amazingly horrific. That just put pictures to the devastation in a unbelievable way.

Never seen anything like that before. All those pics were unbelievable, but the shot of the airport is just crazy.

Its like a sand castle on a beach getting washed away. :( My wife has been to Fukushima on business, her company has a medical devices plant there about 30 miles from the power plant. As of yesterday everyone she knows was fine, but now the hot zone is extended.

You have to admire the Japaneese, their discipline in this crisis is amazing. No crime, rioting, or even resentment.

Back