KTM 690 Enduro R 2010

speeddemon

I bought myself a used 690 Enduro R when my Gas Gas 450 broke down. I'm very happy with it: i have now done 4000 km's with it and haven't had any trouble with it. It's lowered 5 cm so i can touch ground with it (165cm), it has a torquey and powerful engine and hides it weight well. IMO it's a better allround bike than my gas gas is. I use it 70/30 on/offroad and it will get me everywhere i want. Biggest drawback for me is the HUGE steering radius (it almost turns like a truck). In nasty conditions (muddy single track) it can be a handful but that's why i'm keeping my Gas Gas :). I'm a very happy guy now i've got 2 running enduro bikes to enjoy myself :D.

look if there's any space for improvement.
have a look at the stops and see how much space is left befaore you touch the radiators or something else. (not that i would want you to improve an orange so you could ride it even more...:D )
just as a fellow gasser rider, i'm trying to help you out ;)

ciao, Hannes.

I have already adressed that at my dealer and they adjusted it a little further, but no big improvement. I know this is the limitation of that trellis frame and knew this before i bought it. Greetz Robin

Back