KYB 48mm Forks for sale.

Taz

Complete KYB 48mm fork set with triple clamps, axle and brake caliper adaptor everything you need to fit the forks, I fitted them to an 2008 300 ec.
These forks and clamps were made by Steve Plain the gas gas factory mechanic and I was told that they were used by factory riders I've spoken to Steve plain and he confirmed this.
The forks are marked on top SP3 and are valved for faster or heavier riders I've used them when I went to mx tracks but as I am only a club rider found them to hard in the forests.
The forks are in good condition but are a used set of enduro forks so do have cosmetic scratches/nicks on them, the fork legs are fine, they do need servicing as they have been sat on a shelf in my garage for about a year now as Ive now sold the gas gas.
I've tried to upload photos but I am unable to, I am open to sensible offers, please PM me and I will forward pictures.

I am in the UK, I don,t know if there sss forks how can I tell? These forks were specially made and valved by Steve Plain for the works riders, I was told Christian Nambaltan but I can't confirm that.

SSS are the closed cartridge forks used on 2006 and later yz, yzf - they should have comp at the top and rebound at the bottom if i am correct

If they were for a works rider they most likely are SSS

Back