Lots of Enduro/MX items to barter. Seeking Gas Gas and Enduro equipment!

flatout111

I'm in the US so this probably just relates to those of you in US unless we are shipping small items.

I am seeking to trade for some enduro bike parts/gear/equipment.

Wishlist:

New or like new set of pink/red shrouds for 99 EC300.

kickstand for the 99 EC300

enduro computer for bike. Vapor, etc

Stabilizer system. Bars vibrate quite a bit.

Rekluse
any kind of GPS for bike..such as Garmin.

Wouldn't mind a new set of bars on my 99 EC300. They have old Pro Tapers and I'm more a Renthal guy. Not super picky on bend. Have used Twinwalls and other bends. I also like the Renthal Fatbars alot.

Any kind of Trailtech equipment

Anything else that would be good for enduro riding such as special helmets, lighting, etc. camelbacks, riding gear.

some things I may have for barter are:

Gas Gas Items:
Front and Rear yellow fenders off of a 99 Gas Gas EC300. In good condition.
Black front number plate of of a 99 Gas Gas EC300.
Brand new, in plastic, pink/red fender. Fits 99. Pre-drilled.
Pink (very faded) shrouds off of a 99 Gas Gas EC300 with Throttle Jockey yellow/pink/black Gas Gas graphics. Good condition.

1 Maxxis 21" tire. Like new
1 Michelin 21" tire. Like new.
2 Maxxis 18" tires. Like new.

KTM and KTM related Products:
3 KTM orange rear sprockets. Different size teeth.
1 set of KTM lower fork guards (black) for 03 KTM SX125
1 regular KTM rear sprocket.
2 sets of grips. Scoot and Moose.
And old very worn Doma Racing exhaust and pipe.
Old, worn KTM sx125 seat and foam. (no cover)

Yamaha related products
Brand new One Industries preprinted number graphics. #4. For four stroke 05 YZ. Brand new.
Like new One Industries seat cover for 05 YZ125

Misc. bike products:

Set of Fox gear. size L jersey. Size 32 pants. Exc. condition. Blue.
Like new Bilt Racing black racing pants. size 34.
Black Oakley goggles.

Last edited:
I could use those yellow GG fenders. I'll look to see what I have to trade. Are the Trail Tech computers that come on the 2011 bikes fixable? Mine would shut itself off and eventually quit all together.

I'd def be into trading the yellow fenders for anything you might have. Definetly an enduro computer if you can get it working and it will work on my 99 EC300.

The fenders are in good shape. I just need to give em a good bath. but very shape overall. I'm sure you will be pleased if we can work something out.

If you can send me a pic of the Trailtech enduro computer I may trade it for the yellow fenders. Maybe I can find someone to fix it or something. I also have 2 pink shrouds (with yellow Throttle Jockey graphics on them) and a black front number plate I'd trade if you have something else to offer as well.

But message me and send me a pic of the Trailtech computer. And do you have a way I could mount it or will it fit on my bars?

Thanks.

Back