LuLu poster

gasgasman

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK. So how do I get one of these?!!!

138_1279306706.jpg

You sure seem to find some neat stuff

Very nice poster and I would like one for my daughter.......ok maybe a bit for me to;)

Pretty neat.

Looks Like maybe either she does a good job of hiding them when riding ,or someone may have photo shopped the photo of her on the right.

Lu Lu got me thinking how cool it would be to have a beautiful gnarly daughter...and low and behold we have Rider # 1 in the women's staging area, as we speak, due at the starting line December 15.:) After all, my wife is an excellent mountain biker, white water kayaker, and snowboarder; she just leaves the motorcycles to me and her brother. But, she won't let me name our daughter Lu Lu...

Hmm. I think I need one of those posters too, for the nursery.

Blouson_Moto_Femme_Esquad_Jean_E-Sc.jpg

Lulu

The GG parts dept told me they snuck about 10 of these in my latest order that I should have in a week...so that leaves about 4 left for anyone that wants one...cuz I am taking 6. One for my bedroom, garage, the shop, the van, possibly the living room, and maybe my bathroom.:D

Seriously, I'll let everyone know how many are in the box when it arrives, maybe we'll do a GG contest on here to see who gets them.

I know theres a section on Lulu's site where you send her a envelope with a return address and a short message that you would like her to write and she signs it onto the poster and sends it back to you.
My mom is going over to switzerland soon and im going to get her to get me one.... :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Lulu in the USA!

I've been pushing GG to let her come over here and race a GNCC or Enduro if she wants, but her schedule is pretty hectic with French Nationals, and the WEC. Of course we offered for her to stay at my place and train with Brian before hand....:rolleyes:

I know theres a section on Lulu's site where you send her a envelope with a return address and a short message that you would like her to write and she signs it onto the poster and sends it back to you.
My mom is going over to switzerland soon and im going to get her to get me one.... :rolleyes: :D :cool:

You mean like- oooh Noobi your so hot & when I see you ride I want to bare your children & move to NZ & farm sheep.Sweeeeet.;)

You mean like- oooh Noobi your so hot & when I see you ride I want to bare your children & move to NZ & farm sheep.Sweeeeet.;)

HaHa, yeh, whispered in a sultry, sexy, french accent.
Or maybe - Nooooobs, you're so hot when I see you I want to devour you like one of your Mrs Macs steak and cheese pies......mmmmm...

Or maybe - Nooooobs, you're so hot when I see you I want to devour you like one of your Mrs Macs steak and cheese pies......mmmmm...

Yea....something like that.:cool:

'Devour' would be appropriate.No disrespect Noobi,WOULD APPLY TO ANYONE.

Back