Main Jet Motorcycles Enduro Axle Nut/Wrench/Axle Pull

HydroDog

Gold Level Site Supporter
Trying to lighten the load in my tool bag I decided to order MAIN JET's front axle hex nut with the combo wrench to fit the front and rear axle plus spark plug. Since I was in the buying mood I decided to purchase the axle pull also to help with trail side tire removal.

Shipping to the USA only took around 10 days with the total price with shipping being $89 after the exchange rate which I feel is not to bad comming half way around the globe.

The nut and axle pull are fully machined from billet aluminum with a high quality finish and fit just like they should. The wrench is a chrome plated stamped steel afair with a TIG welded 12 point socket attached for the spark plug that is just the right compromise in length between leverage and fitting in your tool bag.

Overall I give Main Jet and there products 2 thumbs up. The only other option I wish they had was a choice of anodizing colors.

Clutch cover caps are coming soon too. I think I will make them gold as the red anodizing usually fades quickly. Any other color preference?

The other thing we are working on is a front guard brace for the newer bikes. I have cracked two front guards of in Cross Country racing with mud under the guard. I ran the old plastic one, but I have a neat little stainless one in mind!

Back