Meanwhile in Finland.

I like the rear-facing view - cool to see what your buddy is doing :D.

Did you guys run studded tires for traction? Noticed your friend had his legs out most of the time...had to be tough on the leg muscles...lol.

Beautiful scenery; like all the snow on the trees. I bet it sounded really cool to have the 2T sound reverberate off the snow - probably nice and quiet when you stopped for breaks too.

We get to ride in that kind of stuff all winter to and it sure is fun ! The worst part is the Frozen tracks under new snow that throw you sideways . That is why we always look for new snow .

ouch, get better soon. so how does one break a kidney?

First you have to broke your ribs.
And then your ribs hits your kidney.

Pretty serious hit it was.
Bloodweins cut of from kidney and there was serious internal bleeding.

But now everything is ok. But must take easily for a 4 months.

Just seen first video. That is otherworldly. Never seen snow like that or the skinny trees, looks like fun, thanks for sharing. Glad you're back on the bike, been off for about 8 months with collarbone, ribs etc.

My first race in a year. 19/69 in C-class
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=921V1G48zt0
Route was mostly in woods.

Rode the TM 144 again cause Gas Gas lost its spark in -23 degrees Celsius.
Day before the race I got forks (KYB)and rear (?hlins) from service and shimming and just bolt it on. Wow what a difference! :)

I didnt even get tired in over 2 hour race. Maybe next time have to drive faster.

-Joni

Last training before my first enduro race ever. :eek: Have been drivin crosscountry only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xovkEv-nxrA

Did not go so well. Hit my leg to a tree, lost front end couple of times, lost chains, problems with front brake.... and so on. But got the suspension setup better.

Hopefully next saturday in Jamsa goes better. Im so nervous already

-Joni

Last edited:
Good Luck next week you will do fine . Lots of people never get to ride in the snow . To bad for them , cause it sure is fun ! Enjoy the event but just do it for the FUN do not let yourself get crazy ! That kind of snow is easy on the studds not like here this year hardly any snow lots of rocks .

Back