Mines and Meadows on the 200

Those conditions can make for some fun and interesting riding at times. Did you guy's get on any of the single track? I was just there on Wednesday for a quick ride and there was still up to 3" of snow on the shady side of the hills.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

we made it down trail 27 and 35, just off the main loop at the beginning, got stuck and after many attempts at the icey hill climb we took the road back, maybe did 10 mines total.

barely saw the whole place, my friends had not been there before but I had last summer

Looks slick as snot...lol.

Good thing your buddy wanted to be in the lead and test traction first :D

That's a bummer! I haven't rode on many of the quad trails I've always just kinda stuck to the bike only trails when I've gone. They do a nice 3 month pass that starts December 1 though March 1 for $50. I did that this year since I only live about 30 minutes aways. If you're ever looking for someone to ride with shoot me a massage I'm always up for ride with new people.

I bought a set of good studded tires this year and man are they worth the investment if you like riding in the winter time. Myself and a friend were out 2 Sunday's ago playing in 12+ inches and man was it a blast.

How did you bike run after the work ?

the feel of compression in the kick start when way up after the rings
the old rings were at over .80 on the ring end gap, yet the piston wasn't very worn and there was very little carbon build up. maybe the PO filed them down to the GG spec which is already set large.

the new reeds definitly made the bike run more crisp

cleaning up all the ports along with polishing the exhaust made the bike run better in genteral, it idled more consistenantly, the power was smoother, but stronger at the bottom, and the top end pulled way longer even with a gnarly pipe.

I also put a washer and o-ring on the air screw these parts came off a fcr carb air screw, this stopped gas from seeping out of the screw, the air screw when adjusting it felt like made more of a difference.

Gotta love pa!! Thats a fun spot in the fall same with like templeton / scrubgrass should come to my place sometime and ride been having about 5-8 guys every weekend except me since im rebuilding right now it be awesome to have a gasgas ktm only day

Gotta love pa!! Thats a fun spot in the fall same with like templeton / scrubgrass should come to my place sometime and ride been having about 5-8 guys every weekend except me since im rebuilding right now it be awesome to have a gasgas ktm only day

I've bin to scrubgrass one time in my jeep and it was kinda confusing to get around. Jeeps are alot slower than bike's. :mad: Is there a nice bike only loop up there with some singletrack? I know Steve owns awrcs but from what I've bin told he runs a lot of quad trails on his bike courses. I always find out that scrubgrass had a ride after it's over.:(

yeah sweet jt633, I'll bring the ktm 200 and my ec 200 lol.

I remember seeing your blue 300 at the toy run and saying to my buddy how that's what my bike should look like but yellow

Thanks jackrabbit. I guess I'll have to break down and get on Facebook.

Yea jack you probably saw me cursing at it because i had a flat tire when i got there and 3/4 through the ride my bike looks showroom floor new now :D and guy we usually run the 100 miler loop and most o it is singletrack only thing to watch for is atv going backwards lots of technical single track there tho especially by the lake

yeah I saw it siting in the parking lot a few cars down from our spot.

those atv's will jump out at you from around corners :D

I can't say I've ridden over by the lake that much, probably because I can never find my way over there lol

Thanks jt633. Do the have the start of the 100 miler marked? I just looked up the website and see they have a ride on the 9th. I'll just make it a point to head up there then.

My buddy i ride with knows it for the most part its marked i will be at awrcs round 1 if you guys wana go they do. Have a trail rider class

Down by the lake to get down there you have to drop down a real steep footpeg deep rutted singletrack and then it hooks at the bottom and theres some good single track in there little slick though also pretty sure i have the only gg tjat made franks hillclimb only once tho

i will be at awrcs round 1 if you guys wana go they do. Have a trail rider class

Thanks I will try and make this but I already had plans to run tha aces enduro series this year and they have races 3/16, 3/30 and 4/13. I'll have to see how I'm feeling come round 1 of awrcs. It's bin a few years since I raced! :eek:

Back