Moving to NE MS. Local Riding Scene?????

matt4wheels

My company is relocating me to Corinth, MS June 1st. I'm trying to find some places to ride at and also some people to ride with. Does anyone have any riding information for the NE Mississippi/ W Tennessee/ NW Alabama area?????? Any local Hare Scrambles???????

The West Point riding area near Lawrenceburg,TN is excellent if you like lots of tight single track. It is leased to North Alabama Trailriders Association(NATRA). Family memberships are only about $50 a year to ride there and camping is allowed at no additional cost. Location is south/southwest of Nashville almost on the Alabama line. - Ken

West Point is the type of place you don't take a bike with plastic handguards, most trails are bike only and all the bike only trails there are very tight. They run an ISDE qualifyer there every March so new trail gets added every year. enjoy! -- Ken

Try Trace State Park just west of Tupelo, MS on Hwy 6. It has about 24 miles of trails. The trails are well mark and maps are available at the gate. Cost $7 per bike per day. Trails range from easy to very difficult. Single tracks are there, but the 4 wheelers are prone to find them and mess things up. There are plenty of hills to climb especially on the Northern side.

Back