My other 2 wheels

liv2day

Platinum Level Site Supporter
It's raining buckets out there; figured I'd throw something up if other folks are also into street riding or doing track days.

I sold my street bike a couple years back, but still have a dedicated track bike as it's almost as fun as getting on my GG and hitting the trails. Been riding on the track for 10+ years and it's awesome...nowhere safer to go insanely fast.

The video is from a relatively new track in Washington called The Ridge Motorsports. Outstanding place and phenomenal track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUNxS5iU8eg

155363956.jpg

Very cool, I always wanted to take my 955i Daytona to the track, but figured one stupid sport was enough......at the time I was racing luge!

Very cool, I always wanted to take my 955i Daytona to the track, but figured one stupid sport was enough......at the time I was racing luge!

You should definitely go experience the track at least once; the 955i might be a little on the big side for track riding, but there's truly nothing like the experience.

My wife rips around on her Daytona 675 at the track and I have a feeling I'll be looking at a Triumph Tiger 800 one of these days...when our boys get a little older and can ride on the bike.

Anyway, you should give it a shot at least once. Much like trail riding, there's nothing like the experience of riding on a track.

Back