my sm250 gasser

dareuk

hi i have had my gas gas sm250 for nearly 2 years now its a 2001
S4010009.jpg

S4010008.jpg

S4010006.jpg

S4010001.jpg

then i added some flame samco hoses not to every ones taste but its a little diffrent lol
S4010405.jpg

S4010405.jpg

S4010404.jpg

but for this summer i want to make in to a 6 days scheme bike hope you like it

ill get back to you on the gearing and i think 110MPH took it on a sm track day was wooping the ktms,yammys,and sxv's i want a nice shiney pipe for it ad some power parts the flexie levers ect look fance and a few carbon bits and GAS GAS Clutch Master cylinder cover and whats this twin air box cover i p seeing about ? iv never seen many of the sm250's about so spares are a bit of a bugger id love a new set of body work so i can keep the originals nice

dareuk, welcome to GGRider. Whoohoo! Another GasGas SM bike on here.
I have be practically alone around here for years. :)
Here are a couple of pictures of my 1998 EC250SM.
EC250SM-21.jpg

It is a conversion, did not come from GG as an SM.
EC250SM-11.jpg

As for a clock (speedometer) set up. Mine is a simple TrailTach Endurance computer.
EC250SM-17.jpg

For gearing I am running a 14/40. I just installed the 40 rear from a 47 and it made
a big difference.
It will cruise @ 100kmh, ~60 MPH, just below where the power valve kicks in.
Lost some on the bottom end taking off from a stop light, but, much better
on the road.
Cheers and good Motarding to you.
Jeff, So. Cal. USA.

ill get back to you on the gearing and i think 110MPH took it on a sm track day was wooping the ktms,yammys,and sxv's i want a nice shiney pipe for it ad some power parts the flexie levers ect look fance and a few carbon bits and GAS GAS Clutch Master cylinder cover and whats this twin air box cover i p seeing about ? iv never seen many of the sm250's about so spares are a bit of a bugger id love a new set of body work so i can keep the originals nice

Looks like the dirt plastics would work fine, Might have to custom cut the front fender.

Back