Nambo owners

My 2011 Nambo came with the speedo and the subfender and tail light
The ones that were brought in here to Canada had all the Euro goodies except turn signals and mirrors

It's the other way around. Canadians got the same bikes as you except for the ones that came through our west coast distributor. Those were Euro spec bikes (with Euro VINs).

As far as i know , there is only one Canadian distributor of gasser's ( Gas Gas Pacific ) and all the Replica bikes he brought into Canada have all the goddies on them , like sub fender and tail/brake light and speedo/computer and daytime running light with high and low beam and yes they are the Euro spec bikes
and i do know there is some 250's and 300's left yet , so if you want one of these , get a hold of your local dealer and get one , you wont be dissapointed

There is only 1 CDN Dist. A few guys that I know have bought theirs in the USA. The Nambos that GG Pacific imported cannot be registered in Ontario as they come with goofy EU VINs. This is why some guys have had to go Stateside to get theirs.

The EU spec bikes have turn signals and all the lighting. It doesnt do much good to have all that stuff if you cant even off road register them though.

The US spec bikes have a headlight and nothing else but have a conforming VIN that the MTO in Ontario will not reject.

mine didn't come with any goodies, but I ordered the tail light set from the dealer and bought the Vapor speedometer through Trail Tech

Back