Neeed GasGas ec300 Exhaust seals

ewilly

Hi All,

I purchased a basket case of parts that I am reassembling that include a 2000 xc250 frame and a 2000 ec300 motor. I have it roughed together but am missing a part and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I need some of the o-ring seals for the exhaust flange to header and a bunch of the rubber isolators used for mounting the radiators.

I have an assortment of extra parts including a tank, forks, and several extra front brake assemblies.

If you happen to have some of these I would be happy to purchase or if you can point me in the right direction for a dependable source I would appreciate it.

Regards,

The exhaust o-rings are the same as any KTM or CR250. The KTM ones are viton and hold up best. The radiator rubbers will probably have to come from a dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm thinking of the correct thing, the "rubber radiator isolators" you refer to are nothing more than a rubber grommet used for safely routing wiring in the automotive world. Go to your local parts store and ask to see the rubber grommets, they'll show you a huge selection of sizes. Very common.

Thanks

If I'm thinking of the correct thing, the "rubber radiator isolators" you refer to are nothing more than a rubber grommet used for safely routing wiring in the automotive world. Go to your local parts store and ask to see the rubber grommets, they'll show you a huge selection of sizes. Very common.

Thank you sir!

Back