New 2006 EC200 Dealer Edition

2006 GasGas EC200DE (Dealer Edition) - $4,700 - Located in Mobile, AL

Brand new, out of the box, with light kit - never started…what more can I say?

Photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34638785@N04/sets/72157622792717970/show/

Call – Jack - 251.649.6966 or email: schidle@bellsouth.net
Hey good new - stay excited. I've been holding on to this new 2006 in case my current 2005 model ever needed to be replaced - but the 05-06 were the best years for GasGas- and I think the one I ride will last forever (that's saying alot because I ride it alot). So, let me know when you're ready - the new one is still available. - Jack 251-649-6966

You guys know that an '07+ subframe, airbox, and bodywork go on the '06 frame right? Brings the bike up to current ergos.

You guys know that an '07+ subframe, airbox, and bodywork go on the '06 frame right? Brings the bike up to current ergos.

True, but sadly you will be forced to give up some of that cool bumble bee color scheme plastics/decals which IMO is very nice and unique. With some creative and custom decal work you could fudge it pretty good I guess.

Hey good new - stay excited. I've been holding on to this new 2006 in case my current 2005 model ever needed to be replaced - but the 05-06 were the best years for GasGas- and I think the one I ride will last forever (that's saying alot because I ride it alot). So, let me know when you're ready - the new one is still available. - Jack 251-649-6966
So there is still hope. Well I'll be in a dash for cash to be the 1st to call. I'd seriously love to have that bike.

So let me make sure I get this, you still have a new 06 EC 200 DE and you are going to sell it for $4,700.00?

Last edited:
Look at the photos - the bike is brand new and has never been started - as I stated in the original post. I wasn't really worried about selling. but the first guy who comes up with $4700 takes it.

Wow I thought I was reading some old post. You have some serious self control. I just got a new 2010 300 a few weeks ago but I will give your bike some thought; I would love to have it thats for sure.

I just picked up a brand new 05 200 a few months ago 3150.00 out the door

the deals are still out there just gotta look hard

Any more?

Does this guy have any other bikes left? I'm always looking for a deal .Never owned a brandy-new dirtbike yet 30+ years

I'm considering adding a second GG next spring, maybe a new 250F but also thinking about a 125 especially if the price is right.

Back