New GasGas promo video.

That's really good. Need to get it translated to english.

So....is Lulu Puy HOT or what? And a terrific rider as well. I'm in love;)

Agreed.

I like those gasgas white riding jerseys & pants too , They would go good with my six days plastics.

Anybody know if they sell those?

Those are cool too ,but i was asking about the black & white ones the enduro guys were wearing in the video.

GasGas Apparel

We will be changing our site in the next month or so to add their OEM GG apparel to our shopping cart for dealers and consumers. We have a small order for stock sitting in Spain about to ship but for future orders there are two major problems right now. Euro vs dollar is at $1.46, plus air freight on top of that and your looking at a pretty expensive shirt.

We would like to start placing Hebo/GasGas orders about once every month and allow people to order the product as long as they understand, "it won't make it in time for your birthday next week".

I've had two pairs of Hebo pants, a jersey, and a jacket, and its absolutely the best quality gear I have erer owned.

You'll be wearing Hebo riding apparal until it's very old and faded as long as you can keep your waist in check. By far the best gear I've ever owned. Well worth the cost.:)

Back