New MX Bikes

I found this statement amusing:

"We understand it was never as simple as bolting on some red plastics to existing models"

It sure seems that simple to me..

I am not a fan of the KTM strategy, buying competitors and building the same bike with different color, but I have to say the red KTM is the first I like. The red plastics are very nice. But I still have my old Gasser and i am very sad seeing this original company leaving the market.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh no...

tenor.gif

This was expected and has nothing to do with GG. The last GG enduro bike will continue as the re-established Villa based on information on the net... Here or on thumpertalk there was a link and pictures. BTW, it took KTM decades and the purchase of GasGas to finally show a good looking bike....

Look at page 16 of the KTM, new investors thread in here. There is link to other forum with additional information... I think they will get the platform since they have been busy developing their own fuel injected 125...

GasGas had every opportunity to do well.
But, they blew it!
No point beating up KTM for keeping the name alive.
My $0.02

No point beating up KTM for keeping the name alive.

The only thing that is good to come out of this is that KTM has to keep parts available for a while. That's it. There is plenty of reason to not like KTM for destroying everything that made a GG a GG. So, other than the parts, what's the point of keeping the name alive?

On the bright side, those are the best looking KTM's I have ever seen. I never understood why anyone liked orange plastic?

Back