Newbie here

Rango200EC

I am seriously considering becoming a gas gas owner. I wasnt even really looking to make a purchase when I came across a 200ec already licensed in my state. Being in central Indiana, woods and fields are the usual place to ride with plenty of GNCC events,etc not too far. Their asking 1300 and it comes with lots of extras. Im only 30 min away from the seller and am going to check it out this week. My only experience so far is MTB and BMX withe occasional ride of an MXer or race quad. I've read a little up to this point that leads me to believe this would be an excellent bike to start on or keep for good. My son is 10 and I want to be able get him started as well... This seems like a good place to start.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/5382345048.html

Go for it. The 200 is a great platform.
I haven't seen a 200 owner disappointed yet.

That If it runs well and does not need work it is a very good deal. The 200 is a great bike especially for a new rider. As others have indicated you should grab it before someone else does. Try to get details on its maintenance history.

Best sport most fun you will ever have!!! I rode MTB, BMX and Enduro is by far the best funnest thing I have ever done. Also very great exercise. Good Luck.

Back