NH back yard riding

nhrider

Silver Level Site Supporter
Here's a few trail pictures I took in the back yard. This was my first time out for the season. I know that is really bad. I had to the suspension serviced and installed all new bearings in the swingarm and linkage. I almost forgot...the bike started on the second kick. first time this year! Got to love it!

I did do a nice superman of the bike. I have to many ferns and didn't see the log on the ground. I'm ok and the bike only has a cracked side number plate. Nothing big.

Let me see if I can get these pictures up...if not they are in my photo gallery.

200EC_kindofclean.JPG

200ECbackyard.JPG

200inferns.JPG

snowmobiletrail.JPG

Thanks guys.

Most of those pictures are on my father in-laws 20 acres which is right next door.

I laid out the trails on the deer trails. Then I connected the deer trails with minimal cutting. Some parts of the trail lay very close to each other. I could make more trails but just hadn’t laid them out yet. Plus I want to stay away from the neighbors. You really can’t hear the bike when it’s in the woods.

I’m going to the town office tomorrow and getting my plates for it. Road legal! Watch Out!

Now I’ll be able to ride over to my parent’s home and ride all my old trails. I’ll have to do some cutting but that’s ok. I’ll have around 30 acres to work with. Then if I get bored, I have a few class 6 roads in the area that can get me close to Clough State Park. Clough has another 18 miles of OHRV trails.

Time to try a turkey run now Steve with the bike registered. Trust me you will love it. Next up 7/6 in CT which I totally forgot about.

Skidad in MA

I know. I'll get to one I promise.

I'm going to go and scout some class 6 roads. I'm going to see if I can get a little ride together. Leave from my home and head out to Clough or something like that.

clough actually has about 30 miles of trial. 18 is you do just the main loop. another 12 if you do hte two single track trails. Sounds like oyur out in weare, dunbarton maybe ....

It did seem like there was more than 18...that's what you get for a quick search...Next town over from Dunbarton.

We all should have a ride. Skidad can even bring the KTM. :eek:

Skidad, I'll let you try my bike.

Steve

Just let me know when and where and I'll try to be there, sounds good to me.

And you get to try my 11 year old 250. I think you'll be surprised.

Skidad

Bike registered! I got a little nerves. The town office worker was like said "what kind of bike is this?...hmmm. Interesting". I was scared. 113 dollars later I'm good. Hey, it is only money and you can't take it with you...just don't tell my wife. :D

Bike registered! I got a little nerves. The town office worker was like said "what kind of bike is this?...hmmm. Interesting". I was scared. 113 dollars later I'm good. Hey, it is only money and you can't take it with you...just don't tell my wife. :D

That's cheap since there is no sales tax to pay! ;)

Live free or Die!

I also robbed while I was at the town office.

I had to pay my property taxes! Just over $3,200 and that’s half a year!

Back