Nice 2008 DE300 for sale in Washington

REVERUP

Gold Level Site Supporter
FOR SALE regrettably is my 2008 Gas Gas DE/EC 300

Bike has brand new Orv Tabs and a not streetable title here in Washington.That may be changing due to some new legislation that may pass in this state. Not sure if your familiar with the DE, it stands for dealer edition. This is the way most were imported into the US from roughly 05-09. It came stock with the 2K 2 stator and a front MX number plate and no odo. This bike has the 2 stage ignition switch. Sachs shock, Marzochi forks.

I however have bought the stock 08 headlight so that comes with it and is completely functional. It will also come with
brand new Gas Gas MX # plate, new rear fender numberplate combo with the stock graphics and extra new lower front fork guards. I also have some other spares I will throw in.

It is equipped as follows,

Mecca system skid plate
FMF Gnarly
FMF turbine core 2 sparky
P3 carbon fiber pipe guard
IMS pro series foot pegs + brand new stockers
LTR Gp rad braces
Cycra pro series hand guards with threaded bar inserts
Scotts rear disk guard
Hyde swing arm guards
E line carbon fork guards
Front axle pull
LTR Honda XR chain guide with LTR bracket
Iron man sprockets front and rear 13 48 gear
Regina X ring chain
LTR Valving and springs and for a 200 pound A rider.
MSR Heavy duty tubes
Michelin tires

Every off season the bike has either been went through by me or Les (LTR) I run spectro 80 wt and Golden spectro mix 50 to 1. I also use no toil air filter oil. I am very meticulous with maintenance of my bikes.
In the last couple months a new chain and sprockets, New kick start lever assembly, new clutch and basket have been installed. Recent wossner piston and rings done by LTR. Fresh fork service.

Nothing is broken on this bike, its ready to rip. $3750

Sorry, but I am not willing to ship, pick ups only. Pics I took yesterday below.

Roscoe

2008002.jpg

2008009.jpg

2008006.jpg

2008003.jpg

hmmmm. Your bikes are always like new. Someone will be getting a very nice bike for sure. Didn't see you at the enduro.

Ha Ha thanks guys!

I have not listed this bike for sale anywhere other than this site, or word of mouth. I hate to let it go. It's kind of nice to have a back up thats all set up waiting in the wings.
Think It would be cool if someone that checks this site out and is looking to get a Gas Gas was interested. It would be a good opportunity to take the plunge without spending gobs of dough, I think this bike could change their brand loyalty.

chilliwackwestie I am about 20 miles east of Tacoma. FYI In the Western US portion of the forum I have listed a Saturday May 7th Gas Gas meet n greet Ride.Check out the thread.

Roscoe

This bike is spoken for and will be sold to a first time Gas Gas owner and member of this site.

Dusty AKA: kdxtreme

Awesome! It will be fun watching him scratch it up.

For one of us!:D I think this bike will help elevate Dusty's game some, and he certainly ain't no slouch now.

He sits on it, "man this thing is plush he says". I say start it, fires up 3rd kick cold, he rides the bike around the yard lightly, comes back with his grin, and first thing he says is this thing is like new. Made me smile, were talking about a 3 year old race bike.

He did find a half inch hairline crack on the left side foot peg mount I didn't even notice. He goes that's got to get fixed I'll break the peg right off. He'll be happy to know I have an appointment with my mobile welder tomorrow to fix it up like new.

I think somebody's gonna have an ear to ear grin real soon!

Roscoe

Back