NM Mtn Trail ride

NM_GG_Rider

Enjoyed the Lincoln National Forest trails last week. Most of the riding was around 8,500-9,000 ft elevation. GasGas performed brilliantly!

Trails were quite a bit rockier than I imagined. Definitely want a stabilizer! About 10 mins of my riding is uploaded at the YouTube clip--- http://youtu.be/hcocpSkSQyw

Later,
Rob A
Holloman AFB, NM

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 34
Looks like an awesome day to be out in the woods, almost like you had the place to yourself? Cool to see snow in some spots, is more usually there given the elevation and time of year, or is that typical?

Most of the stuff in the video looks like 2-track, do they have any single track dedicated to bikes or is most of the riding like that?

Enjoyed the vid and scenery, definitely a cool place to rip around :cool:

Looks like an awesome day to be out in the woods, almost like you had the place to yourself? Cool to see snow in some spots, is more usually there given the elevation and time of year, or is that typical?

Most of the stuff in the video looks like 2-track, do they have any single track dedicated to bikes or is most of the riding like that?

Enjoyed the vid and scenery, definitely a cool place to rip around :cool:

I'm not sure what is typical... This is my first year here in NM. Was in Florida before here.

Yea, most of the trails we rode that day allowed vehicles up to 50" wide. I saw some four-wheelers the week before when I was scouting around. There are also numerous single-track trails that only allow motorcycles. I had my son with me so I tried to stick to what I thought would be a little easier for him.

Can't wait to get back up there, that's for sure!

Back