ohlins ttx revalve

nambo-trev

hi all im wondering if anyone knows a good place near me(calgary alberta) that has experience with ttx? i want to re-spring and re-valve my shock and fork but the guys i deal with for my showa stuff dont do ohlins. i am trying to avoid sending them to the usa as my shipping costs are over 100 bucks to just get them to LTR when i checked. any suggestions?

Give Ian McKill in Vernon a call at Riders Edge suspension. 250-542-0269. He knows his stuff and I'm pretty sure he works on Ohlins.

thanks for the number, im going to look a little more local so i dont have to ship but if my search isnt successful ill definetly give him a shout!

Hey Trev. We do all the EE Suspension work for Canada at my shop. I know that EE in Michigan did Clay Stuckeys TTX suspension and he is quite happy with their work. I can call EE in Michigan and see if they can get me the specs to work on your bike. I owe you a deal already. ;)

FWIW, we are doing all the Cornergrass Team Suspension again this year and would love to get some more AB guys running EE suspension.

sounds good scotty, let me know what you find out! im sure if your doing cuthbertsons suspension, it will be great, i just know from searching our local shops that theres not alot of ttx experience out here and i know clay was saying what i feel as well with it being slightly harsh. ryan and i fired up the new 300 today and she purrs like a kitten! thanks again for all your help!

Back