Old Video of Myself Racing MX

Thanks! That brings back alot of memories - I was racing a '77 bultaco 250 pursang at the time. Is that a yz400? Boy, you look nice and smooth...

jeff

Great stuff, thats when MX was really fun. Natural tracks that didn't require doing a triple to place well.

Somewhere, in the boxes of stuff I took from my dad's house last year, are old 8mm movies and 35mm slides from '73 - '77. Local woods/pit stuff on a Kaw 100 to MX on a '76 Bultaco 370 Pursang. I have to get all that stuff put on DVD along with my shipwreck diving video collection.

Jeff that was a YZ400 and 250, I rode both that year. GMP, natural tracks are way more fun and safer too!

Very cool video. Great to see some old fashioned MX.

Dunno about you guys but I have some impressions about modern MX riders and it ain't nice.

Top video

for the members that remember those bikes, may be interested in the web site i made for our club, our club caters for bikes built before 65 to pre 85 here in Australia , we only do natural terain and never the same track twice. My son does vintage with us now. My oldest bike is a yamaha mx 250b a evil handling bike that goes like crazy cant stop and wont turn but anyone who rides it gets a huge grin from ear to ear.

www.qvmx.com

Cranky old blokes Riding Cranky Old bikes!

No wonder U guys are so knowledgeable about our sport. You were into riding dirt at a young age. I'm jealous. I'm having a blast at 57! Great video Cladoo. And Miss Sunshine has brightened my day.:D

Back