One of a kind GASGAS 300 ATV

gas gas

:eek:2003 GASGAS Wild 300 ATV. Power valve 2 stroke engine. Over $12,000 invested. Flex bars, pro series A-Arms, AC front bumper, Pro series seat over, Ohlin long travel front and rear suspension, quad tech carbon fiber hood, terry cable oversized thumb throttle, lazer light kit, in line temp gauge, hydraulic brembo brakes, hydraulic clutch, Douglas rims, nerf bars, Motowest pipe, K&N filter with outerwear, extra rear plastic (new). Low hours/mint condition. Have full service manual, owners manual and title. For pics go to http://s856.photobucket.com/albums/ab129/puntini/

$4000 -

Awesome looking! Hows the power feel? I have a 07 525 Outlaw with the IRS and the power is great but the unit is pretty heavy feeling. Where is the ATV located?

Quad is located in Greenville SC- Power is incredible- Power valve lets you lug it and when you open it up acceleration is awesome- Lots of wheel spin compared to four stroke but very fun quad- I will see if I can find video to post- Price is slightly negotiable

Back