Part out. 07 EC 250 (Aus)

Tomac

Gold Level Site Supporter
The bottom end has gone & the vibration has ovalized all of the engine mounts in the cases. I was going to do a full resto but I put a deposit on a Beta...

Its missing the side stand, overflow bottle & all of the ADR stuff
All prices are + post.

Frame is bent on the down tube. (probably going to be a wall ornament) make an offer???
Swing arm has a small gouge from the master cylinder bending in and rubbing 95% good. $50sold
Left and right cases have ovalized engine mounts from vibration but Id like to sell the complete bottom end with the gear box (gear box 100% good), clutch & ignition. $200 ono
Subframe about 90% straight. $120 sold
Kick start lever. $10 sold
Rear wheel complete with tire has a small crack (no sproket or disk rotor). $40 Sold
Front wheel (no Tire or disk rotor). $40 sold
Check point power valve cover. $40sold
250 cylinder. $100
Cylinder head. $50
Force radiator guards missing bolts. $30
Clutch lever, hose and slave. Sold
White front fender (09 shape). $20
48mm upper and lower tripe clamps. $40

New parts list:
GPI Radiators & red hoses in box. $80
TM Designs red chain slider & guide, never fitted. $100 for both
Rear white fender $30 sold

Near new:
Topline seat cover, black with red gripper stripes (complete seat) $80 sold
No Toil air filters x 2 $30sold
Twin air, air box wash cover $20sold

more updates to come

Last edited:
do you have a clutch master and slave cylinder? what condition is it in?

John

Yes. It in good working order. I removed the master cylinder quite awhile a go because I use a clake LHRB.

$20 for both plus post

Parts -

Hey Tomac, My EC250 is '06 (I think... 10th character of VIN is "G"). I'm looking f?r a straight exp. chamber and rear guard support loop. Anything there?

I think the expansion chamber will fit but lm not 100% sure, if so its in very good condition. Rear guard loop??? Do you mean the sub frame?

Could you please post or pm me a cpl pics of pipe? Also, the guard loop I refer to is like a U shaped alloy tube which bolts to rear if subframe underneath rear guard. I assume it's there to support weight of taillight :-)

Could you please post or pm me a cpl pics of pipe? Also, the guard loop I refer to is like a U shaped alloy tube which bolts to rear if subframe underneath rear guard. I assume it's there to support weight of taillight :-)

The rear sub frame changed from 06 to 07. The 07 didn't have that loop.

I can only send pics through email. Please PM your email for pics.

Thanks Anders for clarification :-)
Tomac, looks like they are definitely different models, so I'm not confident your pipe will fit after all. Sorry to waste your time mate. Also I'm spewing b/c I'm forced to probably buy new. Bugger! Lol

LH radiator

G'Day,
Do you have a original LH radiator? If so,how much with delivery
I am in Sydney 2099
Regards,Geofie

Thanks Anders for clarification :-)
Tomac, looks like they are definitely different models, so I'm not confident your pipe will fit after all. Sorry to waste your time mate. Also I'm spewing b/c I'm forced to probably buy new. Bugger! Lol
All good mate

G'Day,
Do you have a original LH radiator? If so,how much with delivery
I am in Sydney 2099
Regards,Geofie
l do but it has a lot of bent fins ( no leaks). I have 100% new left and right GPI radiators with new red hoses.(l paid 130) I was asking $80. I can do them for $70 plus post

OK, can you please send me a photo of the original one to 0410450299,and how much do you want for it with delivery to Sydney.
Regards,Geof

All good mate

l do but it has a lot of bent fins ( no leaks). I have 100% new left and right GPI radiators with new red hoses.(l paid 130) I was asking $80. I can do them for $70 plus post

Any idea how much post to Norway would be?

Back