Parting Out 2003 EC 125

Spitfire77

I am parting out a 2003 EC 125 that was purchased new in 2007. The engine lost compression so its going to be parted out. Other than the engine the bike was in nice condition for a 2003 model. The bike frame will come with a clean Pa street title.

I have not been active on the forum here, but I have been a long time member of ebay. My ebay name is bigkatuna if you want to check me out.

All prices include shipping. I don't know what parts from this bike might fit other GasGas models or years, so buy accordingly. Some of the major parts are listed here with the price, PM me if you are interested in other parts, the bike is complete. I would post some pictures if I could figure out how to do that.

Rear Wheel: $250.00 ( no Sprocket or rotor) sold
Front Wheel: $150.00 ( With rotor)SOLD
Frame with Triple clamp & WP forks and clean Pa street title: $250.00 SOLD
Seat with cover: $50.00SOLD
Gas tank with petcock: $60.00
Rear Ohlins Shock: $150.00
Radiators : $80.00 each
Radiator guard: $15.00
FMF Pipe with guard & FMF silencer : $120.00
CDI module $90.00
Throttle & cable $25.00
Light Switch / turn signal switch / kill button: $40.00
AJP Clutch master unit, line and Slave unit $75.00
Front or Rear Brake Caliper $70.00 each
Rear fender support hoop: $30.00
Front or rear Axle : $25.00 each

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVGPNy4e3U

DSC06258.jpg

Last edited:
Will you be parting out the motor? Im interested in the shift shaft if so. Thanks.

I was thinking of selling the motor/transmission as a whole unit, I am not sure I have the skill to remove the Shift shaft. But, everything is for sale. I should have some pictures up soon.

Link doesn't work without an account.

What exactly happened to this bike? Was there a catastrophic engine failure or is it simply worn out and in need of a rebuild?

This bike suffered engine failure 2 times. Both times it lost compression. It had a complete rebuild last year. Now it has lost compression again, it has not been torn down to what happened this time, so its being parted out.

This is a very vague description and makes it difficult to make decisions on buying the motor/parts, don't you think? The failure mode should at least be known. Just trying to help you and any of those interested.

Sorry if I am being vague on the description of why the bike does not run. Simply put I don't know. You can kick the engine over,it feels like there is no compression, it will not start. I am not trying to sell this as a running bike. Consider the motor shot. The rest of the parts are in good condition.

I'll try and get some photos up soon.

The silencer is $60.00 and that includes shipping in the lower 48, not for Alaska or Hawaii. Send me a PM if you are interested in it.
Tim

The Kickstand, Headlight, plastic, cylinder Jug, and rear wheel have been sold.
I still have plenty of other items to sell,
Rear Shock Ohlins $150.00
Front Wheel: $150. includes rotor
Pipe & Silencer FMF $120.00 for both
Sub-Frame $100.00
Frame with triple clamp, & WP Forks & Clear Street Title $250.00

All prices include shipping

Back