Parts of Southern UT including MOAB to be closed

lukachuki

Hello Guys,

Lurker here but though I would come out of the woodwork for this. It was taken from ADV but i figured he wouldn't mind.....Someone somehow somewhere has made it super simple to let your representative know how you feel. It just takes a few clicks and your rep. has a email from you the email is already typed you just have to sign it. Do it people, even if you have never been to S. Utah or Moab cause someday you should go it is motorcycle heaven on earth.

Thanks

H.R. 1925 will designate 9 million acres + as "Wilderness area", excluding OHV, Bicycles, Equestrians, etc.
This includes ALL of the Moab OHV area! This bill was sponsored by a Representative from NEW YORK, not a single Representative from Utah supports this.

Go to this link, email your representative to OPPOSE H.R. 1925.

http://capwiz.com/amacycle/issues/al...ertid=14061961

I put a lot of miles on the bikes down there when I lived in SLC.
We'd camp somewhere to ride and not see another person for all 3 days.
I miss it and hope to ride there again.

Rode in southern Utah once while doing a dualsport feature story for Cyclenews. It was late October and we rode 4 complete days.

We got snow on the last day and got to ride in some of the best conditions I have ever had an oppurtunity to expierence.

Please take the time to contact your respective congress person.

Me and some friends go down to moab every february for a week and ride, it is some epic riding for sure, this is very disturbing, we ALL NEED TO CONTACT OUR REPS, and let them know that we do not support this bill in any way shape or form, unbelievable!!!
Not to mention this will remove the city of moab from the map, tourism is what they depend on for survival.

This is the crap that you get when liberals run the country, and its only the start. They are like kids alone at home with no parents now. Yes, do contact your congressman, but also make your voice heard on every election day.

Back